Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I’m Sorry

The title says it all, but I’m gonna put a bitmoji here as well to really show how sorry I am. Except for the fact that I’m on my phone and can’t add a picture because it’s too complicated. So no bitmoji to really go the extra mile, but I am sorry I haven’t posted for the past two weeks. I was stuck at home all last week with nausea and vomiting (name a more iconic duo, I’ll wait). I’ve been fine since Sunday, but I’ve been using the past couple of days to make up schoolwork. I should be back and posting next week, but it won’t be the third installment of The Stellar Adventures of Catalina in Neverland I’ve been promising for a while now. Next week, I’m going to try individual song reviewing (as opposed to reviewing a whole album) with a review of “No Tears Left To Cry”, Ariana Grande’s comeback single which is set to be released this coming Friday. If you know me, this shouldn’t surprise you at all. I’ve been insanely hyped for Ariana to make her comeback and it’s literally all I’ve thought about since she announced the rumors of her comeback were true a few days ago. When the album inevitably comes out, I am absolutely reviewing it, but my excitement levels for this new single are so high I can’t wait to talk about the single for that long. I’m Stellar in Neverland and I’ll see you then. Peace!

Stellar


No comments:

Post a Comment